For my birthday this year, I asked for a new graphics card. The one I got isn’t the one I asked for, it was an overclocked card. I usually go for reference card designs to avoid any headaches, (when you get older, headaches trump speed), but this card was awesome! Easy to overclock, powerful. It was great. Except with Arma 3. Arma 3 wouldn’t run.
I tried for two months, giving up several times after hours of google searching and trying different variations of settings. But recently I fixed it by completely underclocking my card. LOL. Headaches!
Anyway, I’m back to editing and am loving some of the new things that have come up in Arma 3 since I’ve been away, specifically ropes! Ropes are awesome. You can have so much fun with them.
But first things first. I’m putting the final touches on my long-awaited Raven addon update. Here’s a quick list of things I’ve fixed in version 2.5:
- -FIXED: Target Sphere visible to other players in multiplayer when Raven driver is in camera view
- -CHANGED: Minicam MODE action stays open when changing vision modes for the Minicam
- -ADDED: New animations for picking up and dropping Raven and GCS
- -CHANGED: New placement of Raven when on back
- -FIXED: Sound too loud when in external camera view such as when using Zeus
- -ADDED: Shortcuts to “Pick Up Raven” and “Pick up GCS” (HoldBreath)
- -IMPROVED: Better animation sequence for Raven assembly
- -IMPROVED: Removed “fixed” code workaround for Arma attachTo bug
- -IMPROVED: Various code streamlining
- -FIXED: Altitude Controls!!! (altitude is now displayed correctly on the altitude ribbon)
- -IMPROVED: New and vastly improved altitude arrow in camera view (saved about 10 fps)!!!
- -IMPROVED: Exiting and reentering camera preserves initial camera FOV
- -CHANGED: Center compass is now all white
- -CHANGED: Instructions shortcut key displayed when entering camera view
- -CHANGED: Instructions now list your assigned keyboard shortcuts, not the defaults
- -ADDED: Minmap in camera!